If you’re a CBS Sports fan, you might be wondering how to cancel your subscription. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
How to cancel CBS Sports
There are a few ways to cancel your CBS Sports subscription. You can do it through the CBS Sports website, or you can contact customer service to cancel for you. If you want to cancel your subscription immediately, you can also do it through your Apple ID or Google Play account.
Here are the steps to cancel your CBS Sports subscription:
1. Log in to your account on the CBS Sports website.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Under the “Subscriptions” section, click on “Manage Subscription.”
4. Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
If you need help cancelling your subscription or have any questions, you can contact CBS Sports customer service at 1-888-274-5343.
How to unsubscribe from CBS Sports
How to unsubscribe from CBS Sports:
We’re sorry to see you go! If you need to unsubscribe from CBS Sports, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Account” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Subscription” section and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you have any trouble cancelling your subscription, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
How to stop CBS Sports from auto-renewing
If you want to cancel your CBS Sports subscription, there are a few different ways to do it. You can cancel online, through the mobile app, or by calling customer service.
If you cancel online, you’ll need to log in to your account and go to the “My Subscriptions” page. From there, you can click on the “Cancel Subscription” button. If you cancel through the mobile app, you’ll need to go to the “Settings” page and then select “Cancel Subscription.” And if you call customer service, they will be able to help you cancel your subscription over the phone.
How to get a refund from CBS Sports
If you decide to cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access to content through the end of your billing cycle. To request a refund for any unused portion of your subscription, contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 855-228-6942.
How to cancel CBS Sports on iPhone
Looking to cancel your CBS Sports subscription on your iPhone? Here’s how:
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
4. Tap View Apple ID. If you’re asked for a password, enter it now.
5. Scroll down and tap Subscriptions.
6. Tap CBS Sports.
7. Tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the screen
How to cancel CBS Sports on Android
If you’re no longer interested in using CBS Sports, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the CBS Sports app on your Android device.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Tap “Billing.”
5. Tap “Cancel Subscription.”
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your cancellation and complete the process.
How to cancel CBS Sports on Roku
It’s easy to cancel CBS Sports on Roku:
1. Go to https://www.cbs.com/mycbs
2. Click “manage my CBS account”
3. Scroll down and find the “subscriptions” section
4. Click “cancel subscription” next to CBS Sports
5. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel CBS Sports on Amazon Fire TV
If you want to cancel your CBS Sports subscription, you can do so by going to your Amazon Fire TV settings. Under the “My account” section, select “Subscriptions.” From there, you will be able to see all of the subscriptions that you currently have. Select CBS Sports from the list and then select “Cancel Subscription.” You will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you have confirmed, your subscription will be canceled and you will no longer be charged for it.
How to cancel CBS Sports on Apple TV
You can cancel CBS Sports on your Apple TV by going to the Settings app and selecting “Subscriptions.” From there, you will be able to see all of the subscriptions that you have and you can cancel CBS Sports from there.
How to cancel CBS Sports on Xbox
If you’re a fan of CBS Sports, you can watch live games and access on-demand content on your Xbox. However, if you decide that you no longer want to use the service, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Go to www.cbs.com/xbox and sign in with your Microsoft account information.
2. Click on the “Profile” tab in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on “Billing & Payment Method.”
4. Under “Your CBS Sports Subscriptions,” click on “Cancel.”
5. Confirm that you want to cancel by clicking on “Yes, cancel my subscription.”